1. COLLECTION & USAGE OF INFORMATION
Qbcustomersupportinc.com is wholly responsible for the entire information given to us via website, phone or email. We take complete responsibility of not sharing user information with others in any way other than what is mentioned in this policy.
A) PERSONAL INFORMATION
We would inform you when the information that identifies you i.e. user personal information will be required or allow us to contact you to retrieve the same. For getting an access to the services of qbcustomersupportinc.com, user need to fill the registration form firstly. In this form, contact information including user's first and last name, email address, personal identifier etc is asked. Qbcustomersupportinc.com will use this information to contact you for the services you have requested. User contact details are also used for renewal notification, offers and surveys conducted for improving the services of Qbcustomersupportinc.com.
B) PAYMENT INFORMATION
1. We may need the information related to subscriber computer. This information encompasses the date of purchase of user computer, model of computer, identification number of computer, details of any hardware or software attached to it, error tracking files, registry data about software installation and condition of user computer. This information helps us to give our users an enhanced technical support apart from updating our support tools and services.
2. While giving you the technical support, we may need the remote access to user computer. Qbcustomersupportinc.com relies on advanced tools to solve the problem immediately by taking control of the user computer. We use qualified tools to give the control of user computer to an expert over the internet, for diagnoses and correction of problems.
Experts are not allowed to take a control on user's computer unless the user give the consent to do so and are proficient enough to handle the issue. Furthermore, experts won't take or destroy user's confidential or sensitive information through remote access stored on user's computer or network. Also, experts won't cause any technical problems in user's computer during remote access.
3. Qbcustomersupportinc.com online diagnoses application may obtain information related to the current state of user's computer and various applications stored on it. This retrieved information is then sent safely to the Qbcustomersupportinc.com server over the internet or to any third party server hired by Qbcustomersupportinc.com. This information is then analyzed by Qbcustomersupportinc.com for the diagnoses and correction of end user problems.
C) CUSTOMER SUPPORT SESSION RECORDS
Qbcustomersupportinc.com has all the rights to record online and offline sessions between user and our technical support executive for quality check. In order to ensure best customer support is provided by Qbcustomersupportinc.com, we record every conversation held between customer and our technical support executive. Additionally, for user reference and to provide assistance in resolution of disputes or complaints, we may record online and offline sessions conducted on our website.
D) LOG FILES
We use IP address for the trend analysis, administrating the site, tracking user movement and gathering demographic information for cumulative use.
E) ONLINE POLICY FOR CHILDREN
None of the content on Qbcustomersupportinc.com is created for children falling below 13 years. As we comply with the Children's Online Protection Act, we never collect or keep a record of information on our website from those who we already know are under the age 13 years. If your age is under 13, please consult your parent or guardian in assisting you for using our services.
F) USER SECURITY
We take every step to keep the information of user safe and secured. When a user gives us any sensitive information through website, we protect it on online and offline media. We use best encryption software to encrypt and protect sensitive details of user such as credit card number. When the user is on the secured web page like the registration form, the icon on the bottom of web browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, whereas when the user is just surfing, it gets unlocked.
For the protection of information when user is offline, we take best protection measures. Every information provided by the user, not just the sensitive information aforementioned, is just limited to our office premises.
G) SUPPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION
For the proper functioning of this toolbar, we need to supplement the information with the information that we obtain from third party sources. For instance, to determine the credibility of our user's creditworthiness, we are supposed to use the user's name and related information to generate a credit report. Once, the procedure of determining the user's creditworthiness is done, this document is shredded.
1. Updating Personal Information: When there is any change in the personal information of the user (like phone number), or if the user is no more interested in our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal information we have received from user end.